As long as you have adequate signal strength from your WiFi you will be able to place a Wifi clock anywhere in your building. The clock’s receiver module will pick up the broadcast signal and maintain accurate reliable time.
LED Digital WiFi Clocks
We offer many different options from battery wall clocks to electric LED Digital Clocks. You determine which type and style would be most appropriate for the room you are placing them. You can mix and match the style to get your organization the power of synchronized timing.
In addition to accurate reliable time you will have excellent reporting capabilities to ensure a simple preventive maintenance program.
The reporting capability includes:
- Battery Voltage – Proactively change batteries prior to failure.
- Battery Options – A 2 year and a 5 year battery life option.
- Connection Status – Identification of a clock that is offline.
- Check-In status – Displays when a clock received its last time update to ensure synchronization
- Wi-Fi signal strength – Determine the Wifi signal strength at the clock’s location.
- Email Notification – It informs the facilities department via email of the any clock issues so pro-active steps can be exercised.
Quality Wifi Analog and Digital Clocks
- Quality: The quality of our clock movement is first class. This movement is not produced in a low quality factory. We design and built this clock in the United States. We believe when you purchase our clocks you should receive a long lasting maintenance free system. This is exactly what you will receive from Admoveo Solutions.
- Eliminates the need for a master clock or a transmitter. By using our existing infrastructure it eliminates the need for additional equipment. Why have additional equipment when you have everything in one place to provide you with a synchronized wireless clock system.
- Compatibility with existing standard base technology. The Wifi clock system operates on IEEE 802.11b/g/n networks. This covers basically all networks. If you have any questions or concerns our team can let you know so you don’t have any problems.
- Easy Installation: The hardest part of installing this system is placing the clock on the wall and determining if you need battery operated clocks or electric powered. Once again you already have everything in place to produce an accurate, reliable maintenance free wireless system.
- Supports existing Security Systems
Our full product line is geared to providing your organization with an excellent clock and communication system. We offer IP speakers, LED message Boards and weather resistant products for outdoors.
Wi-Fi School Clocks
On any given school day, students may sit at their desks, scribbling away in their notepads as their teachers lecture at the front of the room. They may flip open their books to the next chapter to take in brand new information in their educational journey. At the core of this school day is accurate, reliable clocks.
No matter the grade of the students or the subjects being taught, each classroom has at least one thing in common; a clock. Hanging on the wall and ticking away the minutes, a classroom clock is relied upon by students, teachers, and administrators alike.
The steady consistent display of time on a wall clock is the metronome of the school day. Dictating the daily schedule for everyone within the building, school clocks serve an important purpose. From marking the beginning and ending of the day to the duration of each individual class period, school clocks keep order within educational facilities.
But, what happens when a school’s clocks become irregular? With a clock system that is unsynchronized, it would be nearly impossible for teachers to keep track of tardiness. In addition, inaccurate clocks would lead to inconsistent class lengths, hectic traffic in the hallways, and staggered dismissals. If each classroom’s clock displays a different time, even slightly, it can cause a major disturbance in the daily operations of a school.
When the operations of a school day are disrupted, it affects the primary function of a school –education. If teachers’ must utilize their energy to worry about the timing of their classes, it hinders their ability to teach. This in turn affects students’ ability to learn and could diminish academic performance.
So, it is of the utmost importance for every clock on a school campus to keep accurate time. When all of the clocks within a school are in sync, when you combine accurate time with reliable school bell systems everything is a strategic symphony rather than a chaotic cacophony.
With accuracy as a top priority, schools seek to utilize the most efficient and reliable clock systems possible. From wireless to Ethernet and digital to analog, there are a number of different types of clocks that are commonly found in schools. But, with so many varieties of clocks available, it can be difficult to pin down the best choice.
Among the many options, WiFi clocks stand out above the rest. WiFi clocks are a type of wireless clock that operates over your wireless network. They pull their time either from a time server on your network or from one of the many time sites online. Each WiFi clock has its own receiver module that will pick up the broadcasted time signal, on a consistent basis. This ensures that your wireless clocks always maintain accurate, reliable time.
As one of the most popular master clock system solutions available, Wi-Fi clocks offer numerous benefits. Not only are they easy to install, WiFi clocks also require minimal maintenance. Because they are both battery powered and portable, a WiFi clock can be installed anywhere a WiFi signal reaches. This ensures that every classroom can have its own WiFi wall clock.
Depending on the type of classroom, it may be necessary to have a different kind of WiFi clock. There are many different options available from battery wall clocks to electric LED digital WiFi clocks.
Above all, it is most important for a school to select the clock styles that best fit each classroom’s needs. One of the advantages of a WiFi clock system is that various types of WiFi clocks can be mixed and matched without sacrificing synchronized timing.
WiFi digital clocks are an excelled option for most classrooms. Because of their capabilities, these WiFi clocks are considered smart clocks. A smart clock can seamlessly integrate with everything from a school PA system to an existing security system. With a WiFi digital clock hanging on the wall, students and teachers can be confident in their school clock and bell network to move them through the day in a timely manner.
When considering installing new synchronized bells and clocks, schools should consider turning to WiFi clocks. WiFi clocks are the premiere option to synchronize your entire school’s timing. Thanks to their easy integration with existing internet networks, WiFi clocks both digital and analog will always offer precise and accurate timing throughout the school day.
Get started today by calling us for a free consultation or email us.